Monday, February 13, 2012

Feeling Great!

Hello everyone!
I have been at the farm with Emily for a little over a week now.  Emily is very impressed with my progress already.  She says that the biggest changes have been with my coat.  Emily says she is starting to see dapples everywhere and that some of them look like tiger stripes, its pretty cool!  I am feeling fantastic and like to buck and squeal as I am lunged on a daily basis.  I can be a pretty spunky horse for 17 years old!  Emily hops on me every once and a while, but the temperatures dropped a lot and its way to cold to ride on the track.  I am happy i'm cozy and warm in my stall everyday, and I even got to graze for a while today with Nate.  As soon as the weather heats up a bit I will be hitting the track with Poison and can't wait!  Although I am getting in shape, I still have a lot of progress to make.  Hope all of you have been enjoying your Monday so far!  I'm hanging out in my stall, chatting it up with Poison and munching on hay.  Another update later this week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment